[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] tiger polygons

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Mon Dec 17 19:38:19 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 15:29 -0500, Paul Fox wrote:
> what's up with tiger polygon data?  will that appear in a later
> import?
>
> or are there other plans?

I haven't started work on it, yet.  I'd be happy if someone adapted the
code I have for the roads:

	http://www.sr71.net/~dave/osm/tiger/tiger-to-osm-v0.7.tar.gz

and started using it to generate polygon files.  I'm planning on
spending some time personally on getting JOSM to work better for merging
and verifying the data we've uploaded so far.  But, if someone wants to
start on the polygons, I'm all for it, and I'll help any way I can!

-- Dave