[Talk-us] TIGER Map Updates

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Sun Dec 30 05:50:19 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 21:51 -0600, Joseph Booker wrote:
> In that case, can the Chicagoland area (Cook County) be uploaded soon
> also? Not sure how much of an interest you'd like, but there's at
> least
> two potential contributors around here who wouldn't mind the help

I've avoided Chicago myself because I know there's actually a pretty
decent amount of good data already.  I've actually done a wee bit of
mapping there myself, too.

So, if you want the Chicago TIGER data, can you make an effort to find
some of the big contributors in the area and see what they think about
uploading TIGER data?

While you're at it, can you see about Kane and Du Page?  I know there's
at least a bit out there, too.

-- Dave