[Talk-us] Are you mapping private/closed roads/trails?

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Sun Nov 9 23:50:31 GMT 2008

I'm wondering if many people are mapping roads/tracks/paths that might
be on government-held land but are not accessible to the public, either
due to locked gates or signage prohibiting passage?

I like the idea of having information on options in an "emergency"
(say you're out hiking bicycling and get caught in a storm and need to
get back to shelter as quickly as possible).  I also just like the
idea of mapping most of what I see while I'm out exploring, whether I
can get to it or not.