[Talk-us] TIGER - new maplint test

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:34:18 GMT 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Patrick Kilian <osm at petschge.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just implemented a new maplint test to check for tiger:reviewed=no
>> tags. Currently it would generate notices (shown in yellow) because lots
>> of objects are going to be highlighted by this test and I don't want to
>> obscure other warnings. The new test can be seen at
>> http://www.petschge.de/osm/maplint/maplint-tiger.patch and is not in the
>> svn yet. Are there any good reasons not to commit that test?
>

> There will be a *lot* of ways with reviewed=no. Almost all, in fact. I
> would rather see maplint show me the ways that are reviewed=yes.

Personally, I think I would like to see notices for reviewed=no.  I suspect
that once this gets added to maplint, people will pretty rapidly start to
review and clear out this tag, especially in areas that are getting regular
attention.

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood

Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia.  ~H.G. Wells