[Talk-us] TIGER - new maplint test

Patrick Kilian osm at petschge.de
Wed Nov 26 08:04:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

> Probably a lot more involved, but a custom warnings option that is
> editable would probably provide a LOT more useful for everyone.  Perhaps
> put the tiger tag in as a default sample?
Unfortunately this has the same problems as the selection of POIs.It's
just not possible (yet). You could of course run maplint your self (it's
not that hard and I'd be willing to help). But t at h renders the layers to
bitmaps in png format. You can't change those on the fly, and the tah
server has only disk space for a couple of layers so an extra Tiger
layer is out too.

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian