[Talk-us] tiger:review=yes

jim at cloudmade.com jim at cloudmade.com
Fri Nov 28 10:22:08 GMT 2008

We (cloudmade) are using the last-edit time stamp to identify un
edited tiger data.

Having the reviewed tag set would be good.  It could be set to current
via a batch process as any element with a date after feb 08 cannot be
un edited tiger.

One thing that would help a lot is if massive batch imports (tiger,
mass gis etc) can each use a userid specific to the load.  Then
identifying un edited data it is simple as any edit changes the userid.

On a related topic...  We are asuming that some portion of tiger data
may never be edited as it is correct..,  any feelings on how much this
is, or how to detect it?  One approach we sre consisering is to see it
a road has pois along it...  If so it is probably ok, I'd love other
ideas.

Jim Brown -CTO CloudMade

(Sent from my iPhone)