[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Tiger 2007 Data

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Fri Oct 24 20:23:41 BST 2008

Dave the positional accuracy of the 'new' TIGER stuff I hear is
substantially better across the board. Some suggestions: Build a list
of counties which have not had substantial edits to see if they can be
dropped for the new stuff? Import all the TIGER 2007 addressing stuff
in the Frederik format?

Anything I or CloudMade can do to help?