[Talk-us] Appalachian Trail

Adam Schreiber sadam at clemson.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:06:12 BST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Alex S. <maps at swavely.com> wrote:
> Adam Schreiber wrote:
>> Is there any reason to not upload this data?
>
> This provision could be a sticking point:
> "that you use proper citation (see metadata for details) on any
> materials (digital or printed) in which this information appears"

The gpx tracks I'm using seem to simply list ATC as the source in the
data so I'm adding source=ATC to the uploads.  The data's being added
under the user sadam-AT in case it needs to be pulled at some point
though.  I'm also saving the .osm files after uploading so I can
remove things quickly if need be.  Not that I've gotten very far yet.

Cheers,

Adam