[Talk-us] US GPS Set for Mapping Parties

Etienne treasurer at openstreetmap.org
Thu Sep 25 20:38:07 BST 2008

Ian
As someone said, it's possible that Garmin would consider OSM a potential
competitor, however that's not certain and it does us no harm to try.

Perhaps you could draft up your responses to the questions on the form and
post them here for review.  If we can achieve a well worded proposition it
maximizes the chances of a favourable response.

80n