[Talk-us] Interstate Highways Relations List

Joseph Jon Booker joe at neoturbine.net
Sun Apr 12 19:23:24 BST 2009

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 08:39:45 -0700
Apollinaris Schoell <aschoell at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2 relations are easier. adding role to thousands of members is a
> pain. and we need to split relations with API 0.6 anyway

So how do we handle the case where a US route is cosigned with an
interstate?

1. add both motorways to new route relations that signify the direction
of the original US route, and have no relation between those relations
and the original US route?
2. Have both ways part of the original US route, with no direction
information?
3. Same as number one, but have the new us routes added to a
"super-relation" for the original US route

--
Joseph Booker