[Talk-us] Blame me for JOSM yellowness

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:41:46 BST 2009

my java knowledge is 0. can't patch it to make it an option.
all I can is to remove the whole style and rebuild.

anyone is free to remove this tag and I have done it in the past too
  but since then I realized it's just useless.  why waste time if
there is so much to work on?
and I consider it really stupid if someone makes a decision to delete
and reimport or any other automatic modification an area based on such
a tag.