[Talk-us] MN/IA border

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 27 19:17:06 BST 2009

Ian Dees wrote:
> With the state boundaries showing up on the mapnik rendering, I thought
> I would make sure that my home states had their boundaries in tact. I
> fixed the MN/IA border, but it doesn't appear to be showing up on
> Mapnik, even after waiting overnight.

Low zooms on the mapnik map aren't rendered when there is new data, but
only when either a full import of the planet file happens, or if a user
asks for a rerender by appending /dirty to the exact tile png url.

> Sorry, not at a full terminal right now or I'd link them...

I submitted a rerender of those borders earlier today, but I was at a
terminal too, so can only reply now. I think it should now be showing on
at least z3-z7, but for higher zooms, bits may be missing until someone
asks for a new render.

--
Lennard