[Talk-us] Incorporation

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Dec 4 17:23:12 GMT 2009

I believe that California will charge $800 per year income tax for
for-profit corporations even if you make a loss or no profit...

A large number of Corporations in the US are incorporated in Delaware
because my understanding is that they are very friendly towards
businesses and easy to deal with.

Andy

--
Andy