[Talk-us] NHD: conflict resolution heuristic?

David Carmean dlc at halibut.com
Sun Dec 6 19:11:12 GMT 2009

I've got a bit of time to start working on the NHD import again,
and after importing both OSM and NHD data into my GIS app, I'm
not quite sure what to do with it;  that is, I don't really have
a procedure for resolving conflicts visually/manually, let alone
automating the process.

Would like to start a discussion with the NHD contributors about
creating some guidelines (and documenting those in the wiki),
beginning with what you are doing so far.