[Talk-us] FL: road trip

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Mon Dec 7 04:57:23 GMT 2009

The only thing I can think of is if you're traveling by car near the Tampa
International Airport, try to get a GPS trace and check it against the
current map.  I'm sure the roads have changed somewhat since I last mapped
them a couple months ago, as that area has been under ongoing construction
for quite some time.  And if you're traveling by car around there and not
the one driving, please take (geolocated) pictures!

(I've assumed given your post to talk-us that you're talking about St.
Petersburg, Florida!)