[Talk-us] FL: road trip

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Mon Dec 7 05:17:40 GMT 2009

On 12/6/09 11:57 PM, Anthony wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is if you're traveling by car near the
> Tampa International Airport, try to get a GPS trace and check it
> against the current map.
unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), that
won't happen. we're taking the train.
we've had quite enough of airports during the holidays

>   And if you're traveling by car around there and not the one driving,
> please take (geolocated) pictures!
i'll see what i can do. i have yet to have much success with the
geotagging tools to merge coordinate
data with the raw images from my DSLR.
> (I've assumed given your post to talk-us that you're talking about St.
> Petersburg, Florida!)
the FL: on the subject line was intended as a clue.

i may live in upstate NY now, but i grew up in St. Pete.

cheers,
   richard