[Talk-us] OSM American User Group Page

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:01:17 GMT 2009

have started to play a bit with route relations as proposed in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_States_roads_tagging

relations are really great especially when using JOSM.
But without documentation what has been done already it may end in
multiple relations created fro the same Interstate in different places.

I propose a page like this one for Interstates and local versions for
state highways. having links to existing relations then can be easily
found by all users.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Austria/Bundesstra%C3%9Fen