[Talk-us] Tagging Cycle Infrastructure for Cycle Layer / OCM

Brandon Aguirre brandon at cloudmade.com
Tue Jan 27 20:27:15 GMT 2009

Hey all,

I'm tagging cycle infrastructure with the lcn_ref tag but need advice
since it was developed for Europe where they designate routes
numerically like a highway system. What do you suggest I put as the
lcn_ref for various cycle inf. (I put yes as a placeholder but it
looks so lame) I have the regional bike map and the gov. hasn't
numbered or named them in any way. Should specify the type of
infrastructure?
i.e.
lcn_ref= bike lane or
lcn_ref= bike boulevard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/