[Talk-us] US Online Mapping Parties

Barry Parr barry at parr.org
Wed Jul 8 17:37:47 BST 2009

This is an interesting idea.

I'm not sure what an online mapping party would look like. I'm picturing a
concerted effort to knock off a map feature where mappers could share their
expertise and work on the same feature in multiple places.  The earlier
discussion of national parks is an example. I'm surrounded by the Golden
Gate National Recreation Area and would like to tackle it, but I'm not ready
to do it without support.

But I'm just a beginning mapper and I'm interested in hearing what more
experienced hands think about this.

bp

--
Barry Parr