[Talk-us] US Online Mapping Parties

Chris Hunter chunter952 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:26:58 BST 2009

Amen,

I just spent the last 3 hours cleaning up the butchery TIGER made of the
one-ways and ramp connections along I-75 from Exit 4 in TN to exit 350 in
GA.  I haven't even *started* to feed in the speed limit changes along the
side-roads, which was the whole reason I started working on OSM (one too
many Navteq "fastest" routes putting me on a secondary street when there's a
lovely highway paralleling it).

Chris