[Talk-us] Proposed automated motorway_link mass edit

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:49:14 BST 2009

checked the new version and it does a much better job. found one
exception where things get worse but 99% correct fixes will be a great
improvement. and in this case there is no simple rule to filter it
requires checks in the form Russ suggested. But these are to
aggressive for an automatic change.
if there are no other objections I vote for the change.

Apollinaris