[Talk-us] [Imports] [Talk-ca] TIGER considered harmful

Peter Batty peter.batty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:12:46 GMT 2009

Russ, I think you misunderstood my comment. I am in the "TIGER import is a
good thing" camp. But in the areas I have worked in it has needed a fair bit
of minor positional cleanup. My point is that in those cases where you need
to graphically adjust a street, I don't want to have to edit three or more
ways because there are additional address ways on either side of the street.

--
Peter Batty - President, Spatial Networking
W: +1 303 339 0957  M: +1 720 346 3954