[Talk-us] Tiger Fixup - name_1, name_2, etc

Dion Dock dion_dock at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 05:54:34 BST 2009

ref tags are rendered in the naming of things like highway=motorway
and highway=motorway_junction.  For example,
highway=motorway_junction, ref=283, name=Wilsonville:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.30571&lon=-122.76832&zoom=16&layers=0B00FTF

Note how the ref gets rendered at some levels and the name at others.

-Dion