[Talk-us] Fwd: Lake Winnepesaki rendering issue

Andrew Sawyer assawyer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:29:10 BST 2009

Thanks for taking a look.  On the Information Freeway site it still shows a
rendering issue. I notice that the Mapnik layer was getting changes faster.
I tried manually forcing a rerender via the site, but nothing substantial
has changed. Should the islands not have natural:land? Does t at h not like
that tag?

I am glad it doesn't appear that I made an editing error.  I posted my
original e-mail to the t at h list. Hopefully someone over there can lend their
expertise. Is there a lot of data behinds the scene that affects the
rendering, but the typical user cant see?

Andrew S. Sawyer
http://www.facebook.com/assawyer