[Talk-us] Salt Fork Lake rendering issue

Seth Fitzsimmons seth at mojodna.net
Tue Oct 13 01:24:16 BST 2009

That looks likely.  Quabbin Reservoir (Western MA) is also rendering
similarly: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.3749&lon=-72.2847&zoom=12&layers=0B00FTF

Last I checked, landuse=reservoir is being rendered like natural=water
even though it shouldn't be.  With the MassGIS OpenSpace import, lots
of landuse=reservoir polys were imported and represent "protected
areas", not water.

seth