[Talk-us] question: relations & divided highways

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Fri Sep 4 15:33:25 BST 2009

Either method should work for routing software.  I tend to prefer the single
relation with roles since it is more succinct and editors fully support
roles now.  It becomes easier to associate the 2 ways as a route without
needing a super-relation to tie them together as one (if that were to become
necessary).