[Talk-us] How to get college students involved?

Sarah Manley sarah.m.manley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:40:44 BST 2010

Hi Stefan,

I did some work with students back when I was with cloudmade. There are a
few details here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Education

I can pass along the power points I made if you like (although they are
about a year out of date now). Just let me know. If anyone else wants them,
I can also try and get them up on the wiki, or am happy for someone else to
host them.

Cheers,
Sarah