[Talk-us] National Wetlands Inventory

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:40:45 BST 2010

Hmm. It sounds like we want the "routability" of the NHD reach-code system
with the accuracy and completeness of the Wetland Inventory.

I wonder if there's some "gotcha" in the FWS dataset that would make it
inappropriate to use. For example, I see a lot of freshwater areas that are
really inundation/flood control areas in my area. It would be difficult for
an import to tell the difference between those two things.