[Talk-us] Changeset 5393406

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:22:55 BST 2010

Theoretically, the changeset allows you to revert an erroneous bulk upload.
But it would be nice if JOSM (or Merkaartor) gave a warning before blindly
sending large changesets.

However, it turned out that this did come from bulk_upload.py - which is
even more bothersome as I know I was pointing it explicitly at our server. I
need to look at the code there.

-Eric

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Alan Mintz
<Alan_Mintz+OSM at earthlink.net<Alan_Mintz%2BOSM at earthlink.net>