[Talk-us] Changeset 5393406

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 13 09:05:35 BST 2010

> It would be nice if there were a value that could be placed in a .osm
> file, maybe in the <osm> tag at the top, which editors would
> preserve, and would always result in the server ignoring any attempt to
> upload it.

I once asked for this[1], some time ago. It hasn't been added to JOSM yet.
Also, other clients, like Merkaartor and the various bulk upload scripts
would also have to support it, but once some uptake is there from a single
editor, I trust that will happen fairly soon.

[1] http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/4043

--
Lennard