[Talk-us] Changeset 5393406

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:25:10 BST 2010

I'm using this WMS URL in JOSM:
http://isse.cr.usgs.gov/arcgis/services/Combined/SDDS_Imagery/MapServer/WMSServer?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&STYLES=&SRS=EPSG:4326&FORMAT=image/png&layers=0&request=map&

Last night is was downright speedy. Tonight it is being a little
slower. At times it is barely usable.

I know someone else had a slightly different URL that they were using
too. Not sure what the differences were.

In my city I have permission to us 6" aerial imagery from my county
GIS department but the NAIP imagery is useful when I'm working out in
the rural areas of Kansas.

Toby