[Talk-us] Address Standard

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:13:50 BST 2010

So, can we agree that in some areas the directionals *are* necessary
for display?  If not yet, in Minneapolis there are many more examples.
 To wit, there are four separate roads that are 3rd Ave, each with a
different directional: N, S, NE, SE.  For a little Where's Waldo fun,
see if you can find 'em all! (abbreviated, of course):
http://osm.org/go/T@fd4YC5--

Cheers, Brad