[Talk-us] Address Standard

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:38:18 BST 2010

I also think that it is important to think about the street
information as data as opposed to just what is necessary for display.
By storing a minimal number of address parts as separate attributes,
we can greatly increase the value of the data stored.  This will make
this data much more valuable for geocoding, navigation, etc.

David.