[Talk-us] GeoBus Discussion

Jim McAndrew jim at loc8.us
Sun Aug 22 20:20:26 BST 2010

Blars,

I do realize that the telephone format is inconvenient to a lot of people,
especially considering time zones and availability.  It is a good suggestion
to move it to an email list.

As far as the amount of work involved, we know that getting an old school
bus is expensive and won't be easy.  The mileage, insurance, and fuel cost
are all concerns to us.  Thea Clay is currently in the process of pricing
the total cost of ownership for different vehicles, and we think that a VW
bus will probably be the best solution for this idea.

If you would like, I can send you the meeting minutes from last week's
meeting.

--
Jim McAndrew