[Talk-us] TIGER 2010 Imports

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Thu Dec 16 17:20:30 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 11:08 -0500, Mike N. wrote:
>    The user DaveHansenTiger posted what looked like edits /
> corrections
> since the original upload, so the date range is best for that.

The uploads were all done with my original DaveHansen.  When people
starting saying that they were now considering all DaveHansen uploads
part of TIGER, I decided to change.  Don't want the government getting
credit for adding picnic benches to OSM, now, do we?

So, I renamed DaveHansen to DaveHansenTiger (keeping the underlying uid
the same), and got another uid, DaveHansen.

-- Dave