[Talk-us] TIGER 2010 Imports

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 12:06:06 GMT 2010

Antony from MapQuest basically said that in order to do it correctly it
would take a full-history planet dump and they don't have the space to do
it:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2010-December/004976.html

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Alan Mintz
<Alan_Mintz+OSM at earthlink.net<Alan_Mintz%2BOSM at earthlink.net>