[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map (02-10-2010) update

Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:49:16 GMT 2010

cool, will test.
have done a test for contour map for parts of california 1x1 degree tiles
with 25m contours. size for whole ca with some overlaps into OR,NV, ... will
probably be in the 300Mb range. can upload it in the next days.

if someone is interested in a specific area it's easy to create now that is
fully scripted.
can share the script too if someone is interested let me know will need
perl, gdal tools shp-to-osm, java, some standard linux utilities.

>>> http://www.mediafire.com/i/?wumznnmy2dz