[Talk-us] New List: osm-professional

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:27:53 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:49 AM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Serge Wroclawski wrote:
>> It'll also be a bit less free-form than this list. osm-professional
>> will be semi-moderated
>
> What does semi-moderated mean, who will do this moderation, according to
> what rules will he or she moderate, to whom will he or she be
> accountable in case of disputes about his or her moderation, and does he
> or she have any business interests of his or her own that might clash
> with the role of moderation?

Dear Sir,

I think it just means we should be putting on our business hats, and
use big words & throw in some technical 'buzz' words here & there, &
put on the virtual suit & tie, when using that list.
.. as the intended audience is from the 'corporate world'.
(so no :-) faces... and 'stuff' is needed). .. like a group of
hobbyists who want to totally change the playing field & disrupt a
century old industry of status-quo...

Cheers,
(Kind regards,)
Sam