[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Months-old vandalism needs to be taken care of

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:14:41 BST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Tyler Ritchie <tyler.ritchie at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone is going going to truly vandalize a map I wouldn't expect them to
> make the detailed map that is West Harrisburg. I would expect giant words
> spelled out using streets, and changes to existing names and towns to vulgar
> alternatives.

When I was younger I drew road maps of fictional places for fun; I
always liked to draw the complicated interchanges, with realistic
terrain constraints as I got older. Sometimes I'd take a real map and
"vandalize" it by adding a bunch of fake roads and interchanges that I
felt would improve traffic or connectivity. Perhaps this is similar to
what bhj867 was doing.

Anyway, could someone please help me revert? I lack the coding skills
to do the automated part, but can do the resulting cleanup.