[Talk-us] [OSM-talk] Months-old vandalism needs to be taken care of

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed May 5 18:20:03 BST 2010

Nathan,

Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> Anyway, could someone please help me revert? I lack the coding skills
> to do the automated part, but can do the resulting cleanup.

If you can try to give a slightly more algorithmic description of what
you want to revert that would be helpful. I can't really work with
"everything by user blah except the I-something but including the
interchanges". I need something like "all edits made by user blah", or
"by user blah in this bounding box" or "by user blah in this time range"
or "except way ID so-and-so".

Maybe I should revert all his edits and then you use the Potlatch
undelete feature to bring back that which you want to keep?

Bye
Frederik