[Talk-us] Abandoned Railroads

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:54:17 BST 2010

Even if the tracks aren't there, the right of way may still be.  I think a
lot of places are starting to make use of the strip for exercise trails.
The strip may still be used for buried communication routes as well.  So I
would leave them until they are built over with something else like a road,
parking lot or building.

Dale