[Talk-us] seek Mapper in Rochester NY (Greece)

James U jumbanho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:50:27 GMT 2010

That's pretty neat.  I looked in my area and there are a bunch of bugs
reported, but I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong.  They are
reported in Spanish, which I can read so-so, but I know the areas pretty well
and can't see major problems.

Does it have to do with the way iphones report the errors?  Can they be off
by a fair bit in terms of distance?