[Talk-us] Mapping event in Colorado October 9th

Coast, Hurricane hurricane.coast at mapquest.com
Wed Sep 29 17:47:42 BST 2010

Howdy OSMers!

The Colorado OSM  group ( http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/) would like to announce a
mapping event in Idaho Springs, Colorado. Details are here: http://www.meetup.com/OSM-Colorado/calendar/14785687/?from=list&offset=0 and to sign up!

We chose Idaho Springs because of it’s locality and size. During the ski season, Idaho Springs is a major stop off to let the bumper to bumper traffic subside. It also has one of the best pizza joints in the US. And we can map it in a day!

If you’re in the area, please join us! We will have GPSs to loan out as well as smart-phone savvy folks to help you learn to map with iPhones or Androids.

Happy mapping,

Hurricane

P.s. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions