[Talk-us] Use of ref-tag on state highways

Val Kartchner val42k at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:30:38 BST 2011

On Sat, 2011-08-20 at 12:16 -0400, Josh Doe wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Val Kartchner <val42k at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Because of the international nature of this project, we need to include
> > the country as well.
>
> Whatever we do, can we please have a vote on it? I know votes aren't
> binding, but it's better than having this discussion over and over
> again.
>
> I'd say the first order of business is to create a listing of what
> each state uses, whether it be "SR 123" or "VA 123".

Okay, who wants to collect the list?  I also think that we should email
said person and let them post the resultant list to this mailing list.
I'm not volunteering for this because I'm behind in too many things
already.  I think that the list (as-is) should be posted to this list on
Monday, unless it is complete before then.

Who wants to volunteer?

- Val -