[Talk-us] Use of ref-tag on state highways

Henk Hoff toffehoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 19:47:26 BST 2011

For starters, this is a more constructive response than the "go away". Thanks.

There is a ref-tag on a way and a ref-tag in the relation. Although they are both called "ref", that does not directly mean they're the same.

My suggestion: use the way-ref for the most important one. If you want to know to which other routes the way is also part of: look at the relations the way is part of.

Op 21 aug. 2011, om 20:22 heeft Alan Mintz het volgende geschreven: