[Talk-us] NY: replacing county borders

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:20:28 GMT 2011

For anyone's interest, I've been grabbing the TIGER 2010 shapefiles as they
show up and mirroring them here:

http://cube.telascience.org/osm/tiger2010/

<http://cube.telascience.org/osm/tiger2010/>Their FTP site seems to get very
busy at times (<10KBps) so feel free to grab from there.

I've also grouped the state data into .tgz's if you're interested in a whole
state.