[Talk-us] How to get more publicity?

Hillsman, Edward hillsman at cutr.usf.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:38:56 BST 2011

I've thought for some time that it would be very good idea to get an article about OSM into the AARP magazine (the magazine runs a number of articles about volunteering and getting involved in one's community, and the target market is likely to have time for this), but it didn't seem to be very welcoming to unsolicited manuscript. Anyone have any connections there?

Ed Hillsman