[Talk-us] NOAA Composite Shoreline

Adam Schreiber sadam at clemson.edu
Wed Jul 13 21:38:11 BST 2011

Josh,

As the person that imported the NHD shoreline for most of the southern
east coast, I can tell you that I mainly tried to fix directional
errors and obvious missing features.  Correcting to imagery was beyond
the scope of the effort as that was back when we were just trying to
get something workable in and not throw errors on the coastline
checker.

Cheers,

Adam