[Talk-us] SR-96 partially gone

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:28:57 BST 2011

Tiles are not being re-rendered after edits right now because of this:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Power_Maintenance_Q3_2011

I'm not sure why it disappeared but if you look at the data, it is
clearly there so I would wait until the current outage is over and the
tile rendering has caught up before panicing too much.

Toby