[Talk-us] High resolution off-leaf imagery of Virginia (VBMP)

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Tue Mar 1 13:55:38 GMT 2011

What I meant by that is to add support to those caching servers for
the ArcGIS REST tile interface, so that they can get and reproject the
tiles suitable for TMS. I understand TileStache can work with the
export interface of ArcGIS REST and offer TMS, however it fails to
work on the VGIN servers since they don't support reprojection from
the state plane SRS.
-Josh